Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Making changes, Living life!

Just wondering?  Are you living your life or are you existing?  Big difference!  We all do this sometimes but be aware.  There is so much beauty you can be missing.  So much to be thankful for . . . don't let life just pass you by.



I'm on here today because I realized how much I have learned in the last 7 years and I want to share as much as I can with anyone that will listen (read).  I have grown as a person so much and I look at the world with different eyes.

Why in the last 7 years you might ask?  We'll get into that later but it was a life changing event for me and my kids and I had to do some serious soul searching.  I had to find myself.

What did I find?  I found that I am much stronger than I ever thought possible.  I found that despite my many criticisms of myself, I am beautiful, kind, loving and so lucky to be me. 

I found that looking at what's positive in my life really does outweigh any nagging complaints or concerns.  

So my short message:  Get out there and live life!  See the beauty in the simple things like the weather, the flowers, the giggles and happy voices around you.  Engage and interact with life.  

Share a smile and see the ripple effect and how good it can make you feel!  

More to come . . .

Peace and love to you.  Have a great day or make it one!


No comments:

Post a Comment